Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: September 23, 2007

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member PVVikings2006's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2006
    Posts
    501
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    September 23, 2007

    Southwest Virginia Group AA & A Complete Top 20 Poll
    01. Bassett
    02. Salem
    03. Pulaski County
    04. Christiansburg
    05. Blacksburg
    06. J.I. Burton
    07. Richlands
    08. Eastern Montgomery
    08. Giles
    10. Lebanon
    11. Virginia High
    12. Carroll County
    13. Abingdon
    14. Floyd County
    14. Lee
    16. Holston
    17. George Wythe
    18. Powell Valley
    19. Rural Retreat
    20. Clintwood
    UNION HIGH SCHOOL BEARS - THE NEW ERA BEGINS

  2. #2
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: September 23, 2007

    #6 spot for Burton? Interesting.

    I also don't understand how Lebanon is so high above Powell Valley especially after they gave Burton such a great game and defeated Lebanon, but oh well.

    Something else that's a major surprise is to see Lee above Powell Valley.. wow.
    Officially retired

  3. #3
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: September 23, 2007

    Why would you have PV so low, they beat two teams above them and almost 3 with the tight Burton game. Just curious
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member imported_Coach's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 13th, 2006
    Posts
    1,245
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: September 23, 2007

    i know the list is arbitrary, but how is graham not on that list?
    [img]http://www.usersigs.com/site/./data/media/14/581140986869_2.png[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: September 23, 2007

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Coach</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i know the list is arbitrary, but how is graham not on that list? </div></div>

    Another good point .. that list just seems so messed up. I'm still trying to figure out how Lee is above Powell Valley and how Lebanon is so high on the list.
    Officially retired

  6. #6
    Inactive Member beamer_ball's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    2,840
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: September 23, 2007

    ....and Lebanon? And so far behind Burton.

    Lee did pull off that big upset though and have been playing really well, I would say better, but then I remember..I'm sure most are, and other than Middlesboro, they haven't played anyone like PV. So... I definitely wouldn't rank them higher either. I would probably put PV, Lebanon, and Lee..in that order all close somewhere in the top 10-15. We'll find out more about Va High and the CMD race when they play GC Friday.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •